Can I change myself enough

An English NASCAR fan who adores Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, Horses, German Shepherd Dogs, good music, good food, and all my friends around the world. I use this blog to record my weight loss success and failures.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Another loss

I feel quite good this week. I have managed to lose another 6 pounds. As I get nearer and nearer my goal, it will be harder to lose the pounds. I have to be prepared for this. I need to re-educate myself. But that doesn't help when I feel areally intence craving for a HUGE steak. And I mean HUGE!! Half a cow would suit me right now. I want steak, I need steak.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    OMG you are doing so well, you're with a slimming club, right? I admire your ability to stick to a meal plan and get the weight off. Shorts, bathing suit, even a bikini waiting for you this summer!!!

     
  • At 3:39 PM, Blogger Pugs said…

    Congratulations! with your weight loss... and thank you very much for such a nice comment on my blog.
    I shall heed your words of advice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home