Can I change myself enough

An English NASCAR fan who adores Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, Horses, German Shepherd Dogs, good music, good food, and all my friends around the world. I use this blog to record my weight loss success and failures.

Monday, December 12, 2005

I dread to think

how much weight I have put on this week. But, I'm not going to worry about it. I lost it before, and I can do it again. I just need to re-focus, and concentrate. If I can forget about christmas for a while I will be able to do that.

I have been feeling really bloated and uncomfortable this week. Prtly due, I am sure, to eating a now unaccustonmmed amount. But I have been feeling far worse then would account for. I just hope that life will now settle and I can get back to losing weight as I would like

1 Comments:

  • At 4:54 AM, Blogger Cassandra said…

    Try to think about what you have lost. You've come a long way. It isn't easy!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home