Can I change myself enough

An English NASCAR fan who adores Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, Horses, German Shepherd Dogs, good music, good food, and all my friends around the world. I use this blog to record my weight loss success and failures.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sabotaged myself again

All this worrying about Tony (my brother) has had me eating anything I can get hold of. I have tried to keep myself busy, so I dont have time to eat, but I just haven't managed it. I tried sorting out my wardrobe. Getting rid of all my old clothes that are now way too big for me. Hoped it might make me feel better. But all I can do is worry about Tony. Just hope I haven't put on TOO much weight :(

1 Comments:

  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger Cassandra said…

    Give yourself a break today. It's not the end of the world if you put 1 pound back on.
    You are hoping for weight loss over time. You are going to have ups and downs. It's part of the process. Look at how far you have come already!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home