Can I change myself enough

An English NASCAR fan who adores Tony Stewart, Garth Brooks, Horses, German Shepherd Dogs, good music, good food, and all my friends around the world. I use this blog to record my weight loss success and failures.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Not doing bad

Well. I thought I would put on a lot of weight over Christmas. Especially as I drank so much on Christmas Day. But I didn't. In fact I lost 2lb. I am really pleased. Looks like I might be dropping down another clothes size very soon. I feel good about that.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:17 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I don't know too many people who actually lose weight over Christmas with all the good ole' stodge around. Wow. I'm impressed! PS thanks for your kind words of comment. I am struggling to figure it out, and this is the first time I have attempted to analyse it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home